Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random Survey

I had a few extra minutes so, why not? I am sending a shout-out to Kelly, Sary and Erika - put down the babies and take 5 so I can know what's going on with you!

LASTS:

Last beverage → milk


Last phone call → my mom


Last instant message → no im

Last person that you hit→ Perry, probably :)

Last song you listened to → Some old rock song Perry was listening to.

Last time you cried→ last week

Last person you talked to→ Perry

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice→ yes

Been cheated on → yes

Kissed someone & regreted it → yes

Lost someone special→ yes :(

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Carolina Blue, Pink, Black

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen in love → everyday

Laugh until you cried→ yep

Met someone who changed your life → not this month

Found out who your true friends were → yes

Found out someone was talking about you → no, but I am sure some do

How many kids do you want to have → two and I have already got 'em.

Do you have any pets → 2 dogs here and one step-sister dog at mama's.

What did you do for your last birthday → wow - how sad, but I can't really remember.

What time did you wake up today? → 4:45! Gabe got up mega early

What were you doing at midnight last night? → sleeping

Last time you saw your father → Yeah, we won't even go there...I think it was in 2001

What's one thing you wish you could change → there are so many...

Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → sure

Whats getting on your nerves right now → nothing, surprisingly!

What's your real name → Zulu, queen of the dwarf people (Oh wait..that was Sofia on Golden Girls) hehe.

Zodiac sign → Virgo

Hair color → Ronald McDonald orange these days


Long or short → too short


Are you health freak → have you seen me lately?

What do you like about yourself → my open-mindedness

Tattoos → one

Righty or lefty → i'm right handed.

FIRSTS :
First surgery → wisdom teeth

First piercing → my ears.

First best friend → my cousins

First pet → dog, I think his name was Duke?

First vacation → Kings Dominion

CURRENTLY :
Eating → nothing.

Drinking → nothing.

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → Already got two beautiful kids!

Want to get married? → been there, done that, still am!

Careers in mind? → Yep - I have a very rewarding job working with children and families.


HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → yes.

Lost glasses/contacts → no

Ran away from home → tried to when i was about 8 or 9 - Mitchell and a friend were mean to me so I packed up my Elvis record in my purple backpack and hit the road. (Don't ask me how I was going to play it because I sure didn't have a record player with me!)

Broken someones heart → Don't think so

Been arrested → no.

Turned someone down → yes.

Cried when someone died → Lordy yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → most of the time.

Miracles → yes.

Love at first sight → yes

Heaven → yes

Santa Claus → yes

Angels → yes


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes, she is with her Hemaw

Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → yes

No comments: