Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pulling on up!

Gabe has perfected pulling up now. And boy is he quick at it. I used to go on and on about how I could not wait for him to roll over, then I could not wait for him to crawl, then I could not wait for him to pull up and walk - well, I can definitely wait for him to walk! I know it won't be too much longer.

Arwen turned three last weekend, and I don't want to brag too much (I could go on and on) but man, she is so smart. She has known all of her colors since she was 18 months, she can spell her name, she can almost write her name, she knows her birthday, address (almost), about 19 letters (as she relates them to her friends' names) AND the sound of those letters, and even a few numbers. WOW. And this isn't just over night, she has been doing this since she was about 2 1/2. Okay, I guess I have caught you up enough for now. Here is a movie of Gabe pulling up - enjoy! By the way, I just heard it for the first time...man, who is the "hick" talking in the background??? I sound horrible!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

He's too cute! :)

Erika said...

Great job Gabe! That's awesome about Arwen too. Smart girl! I had wishful thinking that Drew will be smart like that too, but since he doesn't talk yet I don't think so. Not even mamma or dada yet!