Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Kelly at http://www.blogger.com/www.lifeaskelly.com! I have never been tagged, so here goes!

Here's the deal:-Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here we go!

1. I am incredibly sleep deprived right now. I don't think I have slept 3 hours in a row in about 2 years...no exaggeration.

2. I have paid more attention to this year's presidential campaign and election than I think I have EVER - Go OBAMA!

3. I wonder what makes a "soccer mom" think she could ever run the country?

4. I find it amazing that I can work with children everyday and help with problem behaviors but I cannot make my own child listen to me.

5. I am in desperate need of a vacation...anywhere...soon...

6. I always wondered how parents could say that they love both their children the same...I always thought there was no way that I could love my next baby (Gabe) like I loved Arwen - I was right...I do not love him like I love Arwen...I love him because he is who he is!

7. I hate hate hate hate hate large groups of people...I guess I am a social recluse. When most people want to socialize and party, I would love to stay home and sleep.

I think I will tag sara and erika. I don't know any other bloggers (except for Kelly, and since she has ALREADY completed it that would defeat the purpose...)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Come on Shelly, get it right...she's a HOCKEY MOM! ;)

Obama all the way!

tarheel4life said...

I know that's right girl - I should get it right, she has said it I don't know HOW MANY TIMES...ugh!