Saturday, July 4, 2009

Days 4 and 5

I took yesterday off because we got up at 8:00 and painted the deck for about 4 hours - I thought that was one heck of a workout. Today does not look good either...I have had a migraine ALL DAY. I know, excuses, excuses....but man, I feel like my eyeball is going to fall out.

Side note - Gabe finally cut his last two teeth (the ones that are on both sides of the four front teeth - I have NO idea what they are called) but that is all of them now! Wow, how exciting!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Incisors? I think that's the name...the fang-ish ones, right?

Funny thing is, Ella has had those 2 coming in for awhile now (on top), but she doesn't have any front teeth yet to match! So she's all snaggly-looking :)

tarheel4life said...

That's it, Kelly!! Yeah, the fang teeth. Thanks girl!