Thursday, July 9, 2009

one inch...

After using the treadmill one week, I have lost exactly one inch....that is it....what happened to the major transformation that was supposed to instantly take place???? The one inch I lost was in my waist - and honestly, I am not even sure I measured in the same spot I did last time. Oh well, one is better than none - I am going to keep on truckin!

I did find some old pictures of me when I was smaller as inspiration that I have placed right in front of the treadmill - maybe that will keep me motivated.

BTW - tomorrow is my wedding anniversary - 5 years going on forever!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Woohoo! That's awesome. I have to say, you have inspired me...Jon and I went to Play It Again Sports to look at treadmills today, and we found one we liked :) If we get it, I'm going to start the Couch to 5K program.

BTW, Happy Anniversary!

tarheel4life said...

what is the Couch to 5k program???

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelly said...

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

It's a running program that ramps you up to be able to run 3 miles in 2 months. Check it out!